For residents of Nebraska, MembersOwn Credit Union is offering a $50 referral bonus when you tell a friend and they open a new checking account. All you have to do to get started is visit your local branch and pick up a referral card from them. After that, your referral has to open any new account and you’ll both be on your way to earning some extra spending money! You’ll be able to enjoy several features such as free debit cards and online bill pay! If you are interested in what MembersOwn Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, worship, attend school or regularly conduct business or volunteers in Lancaster or Gage County in Nebraska. Also, anyone who is closely related to an existing member may also join. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
MembersOwn Credit Union $50 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: NE (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance accounts
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How to Earn MembersOwn Credit Union Bonus:
- Visit your local MembersOwn Credit Union branch to pick up a referral card
- Tell your friend about all the benefits MembersOwn Credit Union has to offer
- You will receive $50 deposited into your account following your friends qualifying account opening.
- Open a new checking account with MembersOwn Credit Union
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
- You will receive the $50 deposited into your account after the qualifying account is opened and the behaviors are met.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a MembersOwn Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also let us know if this is a hard or soft pull!
MembersOwn Credit Union will give you and a friend a $50 bonus when you refer someone who opens a checking account and meets the necessary requirements. If you’re interested, then head on over to get started. This benefits both parties so start referring today. Also leave us a comment letting us know your thoughts! We love hearing back from you. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.