Take advantage of the current M&F Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you are able to earn a $213 Checking Bonus when you sign up for a new Checking Account and meet all the requirements associated.
Table of Contents
About M&F Bank Promotions
Chartered and organized in 1907, M&F Bank was founded under the authority of a charter issued by the Legislature of the State of North Carolina. Through a vast array of products and services to better your financial health, you are able to see just why M&F Bank has helped generations of savers. Additionally, see offers attractive bank bonuses, CD rates, and bank rates.
We will review the current M&F Bank promotions below.
M&F Bank $213 Checking Bonus
When you refer a friend to open a new checking account, both of you can receive a $213 bonus from the M&F Bank promotions.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $7 – $15, see below on how to waive
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires March 31, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn $213 Checking Bonus
- Earn $213 for opening a new M&F Bank Dash Checking account and completing at least $500 in Direct Deposits* into the new checking account, per statement cycle, for three consecutive statement cycles within the first three full monthly statement cycles**.
- Cellular Telephone Protection
- ID Protect®
- Travel & Leisure Discount Membership (registration / enrollment required)
- Unlimited teller transactions
- Unlimited check writing privileges / Point of Sale transactions per cycle
- Free VISA® Debit Card featuring uChoose Rewards®
- Unlimited access to M&F Bank ATMs
- 24 hour account information with DIRECT ACCESS
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay with MFBonline
- Check protection available to cover accidental overdrafts
- Advantage Plus: Monthly Maintenance Fee – $7 with electronic statement/$9 with paper statement. $750 minimum daily balance to waive maintenance fee
- Interest Checking: Monthly Maintenance Fee — $10 with electronic statement / $12 with paper statement $2,000 minimum daily balance to waive maintenance fee
- Prestige Checking: Monthly Maintenance Fee — $13 with electronic statement / $15 with paper statement
$2,500 minimum daily balance to waive maintenance fee
- Offer valid for new personal M&F Bank Dash Checking accounts opened with an M&F Bank representative at 116 W. Parrish St., Durham, NC 27701 or online via mfbonline.com from February 27, 2020 through March 31, 2020.
- You will be required to enter a promotional code to open the account.
- Other M&F Bank deposit products are not eligible for this promotion.
- Dash Checking accounts linked to another personal checking account are not eligible to participate in the offer.
Lastly, the current promotion from M&F Bank is a fantastic offer. However, do note that you can either open it in branch or take advantage of the promotion online. Additionally, you will gain access to a range of features to better your financial journey.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated M&F Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.