Find the latest Miles App Promotions, Deals, and Discount Codes to help earn money just for using all kinds of modes of transportation!
Miles takes away the concept that you can only earn miles when flying. Now you can earn some miles just by using transportation and traveling as you normally would on a daily basis! Try it out now and save money by reading the rest of this post.
Table of Contents
Miles is a universal rewards app empowering anyone to earn miles automatically for all modes of travel and transportation. You can choose to redeem the free miles you’ve earned for exclusive rewards, discounts, deals, and savings from amazing brands such as HP, DoorDash, Garmin, Peet’s, Shipt, Postmates, Pandora, Reebok, Chewy, Home Chef, and many more.
Earning Miles App Rewards
Miles lets you earn rewards for every trip you take, whether it be walking, driving, or flying. It accepts all methods of transportation. The more eco-friendly the transportation, the more miles you will earn:
- 10x miles when you walk or run
- 5x miles when you ride a bike
- 3x miles when you use public transit or a boat
- 2x miles when you carpool or take a rideshare service
The app will automatically track where and how you go, so you don’t need to log your travels to earn miles. Also, your miles will never expire.
You’ll also earn bonus miles for tier upgrades, birthdays, holidays and anniversaries, special promo codes and referring your friends.
Redeeming Miles App Rewards
Miles you earn can be redeemed for exclusive rewards, deals, credits, discounts, and savings from top brands, such as DoorDash, Peet’s Coffee, Postmates, Shipt, and many more! Examples of things that can be redeemed are:
- $5 gift cards at Starbucks, Amazon or Target
- $42 off your first order from HelloFresh (a meal service)
- 1 complimentary rental from Audi’s Silvercar service
There are many deals that you can claim multiple times, like gift cards, while some offers are one-time only.
Miles App Elite Status
Similar to many loyalty programs, Miles has elite status tiers. You start out at Silver, then you can move up to Platinum or Gold depending on your monthly activity. The perks of having a higher status is better redemption rates and early access to rewards.
Per-mile value depends significantly on the reward, but a $5 gift card will always cost:
- Silver members 3,000 points (0.17-cent value per mile)
- Gold members 2,500 points (0.20-cent value per mile)
- Platinum members 2,000 points (0.25-cent value per mile)
Current Miles Promotions
2,000 Miles Sign-Up Bonus ($5 Value)
Miles offers their customers a referral program to earn money! When you use a referral link to sign-up, you can get a 2,000 Miles Sign-Up Bonus ($5 Value). This is enough to get you a $5 gift card to places like Starbucks, Target, and more!
Feel free to leave your referral link below in the comments section.
- Promotion: 2,000 Miles Sign-Up Bonus ($5 Value)
- Expiration: Unknown
- Availability: Miles App
- How to get it:
- Click the link below (our referral link)
- Sign-up or create an account with Miles
- You will then receive 2,000 Miles!
- Terms: New customers only.
(Click here to learn more at Save)
If you want to earn money just by doing your daily travels, sign-up for Miles. This app allows you to earn miles and get rewards just by going from one place to another! Be sure to check back to this post to see their latest promotions.