If you like shopping at Target, check out the latest Target Promotions, Coupons, Discount Promo Codes here!
For all your everyday needs from food items to electronics and household items, Target has got you covered! Even more you can earn a Target gift card from eligible purchases, so you can save money on redeeming goods and services, keep reading below to see how you can earn the gift cards! Furthermore, find out below on how you can save money with these Target coupons and promotions!
Editor’s Note: If you’re an avid Target shopper like myself, be sure to take advantage of 5% cash back on all purchases made with a Target REDcard. If you don’t have one be sure to sign up for one and save even more money when you shop!
Table of Contents
- 1 About Target
- 2 Tips on To Save Money at Target
- 3 How To Save Money Using Target Circle
- 4 How To Use Target Drive Up
- 5 Current Target Promotions
- 6 Bottom Line
Target Corporation, formerly (1911–69) Dayton Company and (1969–2000) Dayton-Hudson Corporation, American mass-market retail company operating large-scale food and general-merchandise discount stores. It is one of the largest discount retailers in the United States, and its red bull’s-eye logo is familiar throughout the country.
Tips on To Save Money at Target
Target’s REDcard is the the best option to save money if you often shop at Target. You must qualify for the credit line to get this card.
If you’re a REDcard holder, you get 5% off their in-store, including in-store Starbucks purchases, and online orders whenever you use the card and early access to these special Target products and promotions. Plus you get free two-day shipping and free extended returns as a REDcard holder.
Buy gift card for less than their face value, from online marketplaces like Raise.com. This can save you cash every time you use them on a Target purchase.
Target Cartwheel coupons in their app or website offers exclusive savings. They offer percent-off discounts as high as 50% on some items. You’ll find deals on grocery items, clothing, diapers, and more!
New offers are released daily, but the best days to check for savings are Sunday and Thursday.
You can combine the Cartwheel offers with Target store coupons, manufacturer coupons and Target REDcard discounts, there are four possible ways to save on the same item.
Check out Target’s weekly savings ads, there may be special seasonal offers, such a back-to-school savings and holiday savings.
How To Save Money Using Target Circle
What is Target Circle?
It’s a free loyalty and rewards program that allows loyal Target Shoppers to earn cashback on Target purchases while also finding deals on Target merchandise. Benefits of Target Circle:
- Find deals and sales – You can find them online or through the app. You can find all the latest deals and sales.
- Exclusive Target Circle offers – Use the Target app or sign in to your account online and see all the real-time and in-store only deals. You can redeem them in stores or on Target Drive up orders.
- Earn 1% back every time you shop at Target – Target RedCard holders will still save 5% back with every purchase.
- Get a birthday gift – Make sure you fill out your birth date information in your Target Circle account because you’ll receive a special offer to use on your birthday online or in-stores.
If you’re an existing member of the Cartwheel program and to anyone who has a Target RedCard, you will be automatically enrolled in Target Circle.
If you don’t have an account, you can easily create one online or sign up in-store with your phone number or open a RedCard.
All members earn 1% back on every Target purchase, but if you want to make sure you get all the rewards, follow these steps:
- In-store – Enter your mobile phone number on the keypad at checkout or scan your wallet barcode in your Target app. If you forget to do either of those things, you can still use the app to scan your receipt number or enter it manually within seven days of purchase to collect your rewards.
- Online – Before you check out, make sure you’re logged into your Target account. Your 1% back rewards will be automatically credited to you.
When shopping online on Target.com, make sure you’re logged into Target Circle, you’ll be given the option to redeem y our rewards at checkout.
You can also redeem your Target Circle rewards towards you Target Drive Up orders! All you have to do is apply your Target Circle rewards balance as you check out when making a drive Up order.
Do Target Circle Rewards expire?
Yes, your 1% earnings will expire if you don’t earn or redeem rewards for one year. So make sure when you accumulate the desired earnings that you redeem it as soon as possible towards your purchases!
How is Target Circle Rewards different from Target RedCard savings?
The difference is when you redeem them. Target Circle Rewards earned during a visit ca be redeemed during your next visit to Target, while the Target Red saves you 5% off your purchase right away.
Please note that these rewards are not stackable. So if you’re a RedCard holder, you’ll be saving 5%, but you won’t get the 1% cashback in addition to that.
How To Use Target Drive Up
Target Drive Up is a curbside pickup service for grocery shoppers who are too busy to go inside the store to do their grocery shopping. The service is available in all 50 states.
Drive Up lets shoppers place their orders online and have it brought out to their car in the Target parking lot.
All you have to do is use the Target app to order eligible items like groceries, pantry items, cleaning products and diapers.
Then you will receive an estimate when your order will be ready for pickup and then an official confirmation via the app or an email when it’s ready to be picked up. Select “I’m on my way” in the app and park in the marked Drive Up spots at your local Target.
When you’re telling Target that you’re on your way means you can pick up your Drive Up order when it’s convenient for you and you don’t need to schedule a pickup window and worry about missing it.
When you arrive, a Target store team member will bring your order out. Just give them the bar code in the app to confirm the order. And once you receive your order and confirmation receipt, your payment method will be charged.
There are some restrictions when it comes to placing orders for Target Drive Up; one of them is that you can’t order fresh or frozen items. This is restricted because it allows Target to give out flexible pickup times, since usually pickup services that allow perishable items generally require you to schedule a pickup time slot.
Items that are eligible will offer a Drive Up option when you add them to your cart in your app.
Many items you’d pick up on your grocery run are eligible, however, including dried goods, cleaning supplies and baby care items. Non-grocery items are eligible, too, including electronics.
You can use any eligible Target promotional codes when placing your order at checkout. You can also redeem Target Circle Offers on your Drive Up orders. Also apply your 1% cashback Target Circle rewards towards your Drive Up purchase when you checkout online.
If you want to get the 5% savings on every Drive Up order, consider getting the Target REDcard debit or credit card, which will give you back 5% on all Target and Target.com purchases.
Target does offer same-day delivery of groceries via Shipt. You must be in an area where Shipt is available to use and either pay $9.99 per delivery or subscribe to Shipt and pay $99 per year (and pay no delivery fees on orders above $35).
Furthermore, you can have essential household items delivered via Target subscriptions. Just set up regular shipping and often you would like to receive them. You can get items like diapers, cleaning supplies, and pantry samples. The subscription orders ship for free and you get 5% off your order. Or you can also use Target’s Restock service to get next-day delivery on orders over $35 for a $2.99 delivery fee.
Current Target Promotions
*Target REDcard – 5% Cash Back*
If you often find yourself shopping at Target, why not be rewarded for it? Consider signing up for the Target REDcard where you can get an 5% Cash Back towards your purchases anytime, anywhere!
Not only that, you can reap other benefits like free 2-day shipping on items purchased online and extended returns for another 30 extra days! See our full review on the Target REDcard here! Consequently, this Target promotion is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of this promotion today!
(Visit the link above to learn more details about the card and its features)
*Target Circle Loyalty Program*
Target is currently having a promotion where you can save money! In other words, take advantage of the Target Circle Loyalty Program promotion where you can earn 1% on all Target purchases to be redeemed later! In addition, you will also receive personalized perks and deals as well as access to special sales throughout the year!
Consequently, if you are already a Target red card holder, then you are already a member! All you’ll need to do is click the link below, sign in, and update your information.
- Promotion: Target Circle Loyalty Program
- Offer Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: Target site
- How to get it: Firstly, navigate to the site using the link below. Then, sign into your account or create a new account. After that, fill out the requested information and enjoy your savings!
(Click here to download Target app)
Target Gift Card Promotions
*Updated March 11, 2020*
Target offers specialty gift cards with certain purchases! Additionally, you can purchase the perfect gift card for any occasion! Furthermore, if you’re interested in other gift card promotions, be sure to check out our compiled list here!
- $10 gift card when you buy a Cobra 16 Mile Range FRS Value 2 Pack – Black (CXT145) through 3/14/2020
- $5 gift card when you buy 3 select PediaSure nutritional shakes using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery Shopped by Shipt through 3/14/2020
- $10 gift card when you buy 2 select Enfamil, Similac, Earth’s Best and Gerber baby formula items using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery Shopped by Shipt through 3/14/2020
- $10 gift card when you buy 2 select Luvs, Huggies, Pampers, GoodNites, The Honest Company and Seventh Generation baby diaper packs using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery Shopped by Shipt through 3/14/2020
- $5 gift card when you buy 3 select Pampers, Seventh Generation, GoodNites, The Honest Company and Huggies baby diapers using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery Shopped by Shipt through 3/14/2020
- Health & personal care
- $5 gift card when you buy 3 select Dial soap and body wash items through 3/14/2020
- $5 gift card when you buy 4 select personal care items using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery Shopped by Shipt through 3/14/2020
- $5 gift card when you buy 3 select L., Seventh Generation, o.b., Rael and Cora feminine care items using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery Shopped by Shipt through 3/14/2020
- Household Essentials
- $5 gift card when you buy 2 select household essentials items using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery Shopped by Shipt through 3/14/2020
- $50 gift card when you buy a Jeep Wrangler Stroller Wagon with Included Car Seat Adapter by Delta Children – Gray through 3/14/2020
Save $10 When Spending $100 Coupon
Valid through March 14, 2020, Target is offering a $10 Off $100 Purchase Coupon. You must either use same day delivery, order pickup, or drive up. This opportunity is only available for a limited time so make sure to take advantage of it while you still can!
- Promotion: $10 Off a $100 Purchase w/ Save Day Delivery, Order Pickup, or Drive Up
- Offer Expiration: March 14, 2020
- Availability: Target in-stores or online.
- How to get it:
- Click the link below to view the offer.
- Add items totaling up to $100 in your cart.
- Checkout and choose either same day delivery, order pickup, or drive up.
- Enjoy your savings!
- Terms& Conditions: Your $100 purchase must be made on a single transaction online at Target.com using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery Shopped by Shipt. Qualifying purchases must be made on 3/8/2020 between 12:00am PST until 3/14/2020 11:59pm PST. Target reserves the right to cancel offer if the online order is cancelled. The $100 qualifying purchase will be calculated after all other discounts are applied.
(Click here to start shopping at Target)
Free Dr. Seuss’s Birthday Event (Expired)
Target is currently offering a promotion for kids! On February 29th from 10AM to 11:30AM, Target is hosting a free Dr. Seuss’s Birthday event to celebrate the movie’s sequel! Furthermore, there will be giveaways at the event, so be sure to check out the event.
- Promotion: Free Dr. Seuss’s Birthday Event
- When is it: February 29, 2020 from 10AM to 11:30AM
- Availability: Participating locations
- How to get it: Simply take your kids to a participating Target location on February 29,2020 from 10AM to 11:30AM to participate!
(Click here to learn more at Target)
$10 Off $100 In-Store Purchase Coupon (Expired)
For targeted Target REDcard holders, they can earn a $10 Off $100 In-Store Purchase Coupon valid through January 4, 2020. Keep in mind that you must be a Target REDcard holder to be considered for this deal. If you are selected for this deal, simply check your Target app.
- Promotion: Get 20% off an iTunes gift card when you buy one
- Offer Expiration: January 4, 2020
- Availability: Online. Target REDcard members.
- How to get it: Download the target app using the link below and add the deal to your wallet and scan it at checkout.
- Terms & Conditions: Must use “Wallet” in Target App. Limit one coupon/offer per customer. Valid for Target Redcard Members only.
(Visit the link above to download the Target App)
Experience great shopping with Target! In other words, find the latest Target deals, coupons, and promotions to help you save money on your shopping! Check back to this post since we do regularly update it from Target promotions to gift card deals and coupons!