If Target is your go-to store, then you might want to consider the Target REDcard issued by TD Bank. Not only does this card offer 5% off your purchases, an extended return period, and free two-day shipping online, but you could be the first to know about new products and promotions gain access to special events and more!
On top of already money saving deals, you can pair it with this card to save even more. Apply for a credit card today to start saving on your next visit to Target. If you want to know how to pay off your Target REDcard bill, keep reading to learn everything you need to know.
The Target REDcard offers cardholders 5% cash back on ALL purchases made at Target!
With this card in your pocket you'll get to enjoy various perks such as free shipping on most items and an extra 30 days for returns! If you're an avid Target shopper make sure you take advantage of your spending to earn you cash back!
This card comes with no annual fee.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Target
- 2 How To Make a Payment in Person
- 3 How To Make a Payment by Mail
- 4 How To Make a Payment by Phone
- 5 How To Make a Target REDcard Payment Online
- 6 What Happens If I Miss a Target Payment?
- 7 How To Avoid REDcard Late Payment Fees
- 8 Can I Change My Target Red Card Payment Date?
- 9 Bottom Line
Target Corporation is retail company operating large-scale food and general-merchandise discount stores. It is one of the largest discount retailers in the United States, and its red bull’s-eye logo is familiar throughout the country.
How To Make a Payment in Person
Once you make your trip to Target, visit the Guest Services desk with your Target REDcard credit card or billing statement so that the employee can look up your account number. The employee will then use your account number to approve the payment.
How To Make a Payment by Mail
Cardholders will get a monthly paper statement in the mail. Customers can mail their bill payment in the provided envelope. Try to send your payment around a week before the due date to make sure you aren’t late.
If you don’t have the statement, then send your payment to the following address:
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
How To Make a Payment by Phone
You can also make a payment through the phone. Simply call the customer service team at 800-424-6888. Listen and follow the prerecorded guide or ask to speak with a Target guest services representative.
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment Online
Finally, you can head online to the Target REDcard page and login with your username and password.
- On the “Manage My REDcard” screen, you can click “Schedule a Payment” under the “Payment Information” tab.
- Follow the prompts to have your payment sent.
What Happens If I Miss a Target Payment?
If you somehow miss your payment, it will cost you more than the 5% savings on your purchases. It is important to stay on top of your bills and pay on time/as quickly as possible.
The fastest way to make a payment would be online, in person or by phone. You could be charged a late fee of up to $39 on top of a 24.90% APR interest which won’t be good on your credit report and credit scores.
How To Avoid REDcard Late Payment Fees
To avoid a late payment fee, you can schedule automatic payments up to 30 days in advance or simply set up a reminder alert that sends you an email when your payment date is near.
To set up a scheduled payment:
- Go to the Target credit card login page and sign in with your username and password.
- Click on “Schedule a Payment” in the “Payment Information” category.
- Follow the steps to schedule a payment ahead of time.
To set up an email reminder:
- Go to the Target REDcard login page and sign in with your username and password.
- Go to the “Settings” section and click on “Set Alerts.”
- Choose what day you want to receive a payment reminder.
Can I Change My Target Red Card Payment Date?
If you can’t make the payment date, you can always change to the billing date by calling Target guest services:
- Target Mastercard: 800-424-6888
- Target Credit Card: 800-659-2396
- Target Debit Card: 888-729-7331
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Paying your Target REDcard is easy and convenient. Just like other credit cards, you can build your credit as well as save money on your purchases. It goes without saying that it’s important you make these payments on time. You can pay by phone, online, mail, or in person!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|