Find an updated list of MIT Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 offer for opening a checking/savings account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About MIT Federal Credit Union Promotions
MIT Federal Credit Union is hardhearted in Lexington, Massachusetts and was established 1940. Since then they have grown to 3 locations and offer money market rates that are 14% higher than the national average. However, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Must be an employee at the MIT Campus, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Whitehead Institute, The Broad Institute or Bright Horizons Children’s Center. However, See current membership details|
I’ll review the current MIT Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
MIT Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
MIT Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Savings/Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 90 days
(Expires March 31, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a savings and checking account with direct deposit of $500/month
- Refer a family member who opens an account before the end of March
- The referred family member will receive $25 deposited into their new account
- No limits on check-writing, and no per-check fee
- Debit MasterCard® or ATM card
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- We will provide a starter pack of checks if desired. Order additional checks here.
- Receive free check images to track your activity
- Debit cards are Wallet Pay enabled
- Basic Checking:
- No monthly service fee
- Plus Checking:
- $5.00 monthly service fee
- Maintain a minimum balance of $2,500 and waive
- $5.00 monthly service fee
- Bonus will be paid upon verification of direct deposit being processed into the account and family member’s account being opened and funded
- Members may select only one bonus offer
- Additionally, payments and bonuses made by the credit union may be taxable as interest income and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT
- Consult your tax advisor
- Additional conditions may apply
- However, note this offer may be discontinued without notice
Currently, MIT Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 promotion for qualifying checking accounts. Additionally, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you. However, be sure to see whether or not this has a soft or hard pull.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Lastly, check back for updated MIT Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.