Check out the latest Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
About Muskegon Co-op Federal CU Promotions
Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1949 as a co-operative credit union with a sponsoring Co-op food store. Additionally, credit unions are non-profit financial institutions, owned and operated by their members. Furthermore, this is why they are able to offer such great bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates found nationwide!
- Availability: MI
- Routing Number: 272483170
- Customer Service: (231) 726-4871
Muskegon Co-op FCU $100 Checking Bonus
When you open a qualifying checking account with direct deposit or are approved for an auto loan, you can earn a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5, see below how to waive
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- $100 Cash and a FREE Box of Checks When qualifying for a checking account with direct deposit.
- OR $100 Cash into Savings When approved for an auto loan.
- 5% APY up to $5,000
- Debit Card
- No Minimum balance
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Paper or Electronic Statement
- One box of free checks per year for Platinum Members
- $5.00 Monthly Service Charge waived w/loan or direct deposit of $100 or more per month
- Cash will be deposited when direct deposit comes in.
- Minimum $5,000 secured auto loan. Not valid with any other offer.
Make sure you check out Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Additionally, be sure to check with a CSR to find out if it triggers a hard or soft pull.
*Furthermore, check back at this page for updated Muskegon Co-op Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.