For residents of Massachusetts, Mutual Bank is offering up to 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. Reward yourself with a free, high interest account with a free debit card, free online banking and nationwide ATM refunds with no monthly fees or minimum balance. Just do the things you do already – like using your debit card and getting eStatements. If you live in the state of Massachusetts, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Mutual Bank today!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Mutual Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Massachusetts (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 10 Mutual Bank debit card for purchases, at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment, and receive paperless eStatements
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Mutual Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $25 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 10 Mutual Bank debit card for purchases, at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment, and receive paperless eStatements
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Mutual Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.00% APY for up to $10,000.
- Use your Mutual Bank Debit Card for purchases 10 or more times
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment post and clear
- Receive paperless eStatements
Note: Balances over $10,000 earn 0.20% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
Mutual Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Massachusetts. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.