Find the latest My e-BAnC CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 11-months to 12-months with 2.40% to 2.60% APY Rates.
About My e-BAnC
Established in 1973, today My e-BAnC now offers money market rates that are 5X the national average, and it has an A health rating.
My e-BAnC offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While My e-BAnC does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, being an online bank does have some limitations. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.40% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.50% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.65% APY||Apply Now|
My e-BAnC CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With an opening deposit of $5,000, you can invest in a My e-BAnC CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you're interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out the CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $5,000
- Maximum deposit: No Limit
- Early withdrawal penalty: Penalty is applicable for early withdrawal
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
My e-BAnC CD Features
- Competitive Rates
- No Maintenance Fees
- Daily Compound Internet for Maximum Earnings
- Online/Mobile Banking
- FDIC Insured to the Maximum Allowed by Law
With several different time slots to choose CD lengths from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs with My e-BAnC. Take advantage of this fantastic deal and start saving big!
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from My e-BAnC. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest My e-BAnC CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. Some big value offers available for their Checking accounts, with some requiring hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|