With the Navy Federal Credit Union® Platinum Credit Card, you can save on interest with their 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months nor will you pay any transfer balance fees.
In addition to the cards 0% intro APR offer on balance transfers, it has no annual fee, a low transaction fee, low penalty fees and a relatively low penalty APR.
Plus, it has a low cash-advance APR as well as low cash-advance fees. So, if you’re looking to save money on interest, you can sign up for the lowest APR credit card from Navy Federal.
* You can compare the Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa card with other credit cards!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
|Ongoing Benefits||Low interest rate, travel and emergency assistance, collision damage waiver.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||$0|
- Collision Damage Waiver: You automatically get CDW coverage when you rent a car for 15 days or less and pay for the rental with your covered rewards card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: You can count on emergency services – medical referral, lost luggage locator, prescription assistance – available whenever or wherever, 24/7.
- Extended Warranty Service: When you get this card, you will get extra security beyond the manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Cell Phone Protection: They also provide extra insurance for up to three of your cellphones. All you need to do is simply pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Navy Federal Visa card.
- Member Mall: You can earn cash back in addition to regular discounts when shipping at their online shopping portal, Member Mall. Although the cashback you earn is not worthwhile, the online coupons and discounts for members can be quite good.
In addition to the card’s no yearly cost of ownership, the card has 0% intro APR offer on balance transfers, you don’t have to pay any balance transfer fees for the first 12 months. After that there is an applicable variable APR between 8.24% and 18.00%.
The maximum total transfer amount is limited to your available credit line, but no single balance transfer can be greater than $30,000. Please note that balance transfer using convenience checks are excluded from this.
This card doesn’t charge a foreign transaction fee, so you can use it internationally without racking extra charges.
If you regularly travel out of the country, this card gives you an option to set up a personal four-digit PIN, so it can work seamlessly almost anywhere you travel.
There is no cash advance fees if it’s carryout at a Navy Federal branch or ATM. Otherwise, it will be 50¢ per domestic transaction or $1.00 per foreign transaction.
The Navy Federal Credit Union® Platinum Credit Card is the right card for you, if you’re looking for $0 annual fee, a 0% intro APR offer for balance transfers, and $0 in balance transfer fees.
The Navy Federal Credit Union® Platinum Credit Card is great fit for someone who is looking for a break on high-interest debt. If this is not that card for you, you can check out other credit card bonuses that’s available for you.
To thank the veterans and military all around our nation, HMB has compiled a list of companies that offer military discounts to service members, retired military, veterans, spouses and their families.
(Visit NavyFederal.org for more detail about this card).
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.