With the Navy Federal Credit Union® Platinum Credit Card, you can save on interest with their 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months nor will you pay any transfer balance fees.
In addition to the cards 0% intro APR offer on balance transfers, it has no annual fee, a low transaction fee, low penalty fees and a relatively low penalty APR.
Plus, it has a low cash-advance APR as well as low cash-advance fees. So, if you’re looking to save money on interest, you can sign up for the lowest APR credit card from Navy Federal.
* You can compare the Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa card with other credit cards!
Table of Contents
|Ongoing Benefits||Low interest rate, travel and emergency assistance, collision damage waiver.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Balance Transfer Fee||$0|
- No annual fee
- Intro APR period on Balance Transfers
- No foreign transaction fee
- No rewards
- Collision Damage Waiver: You automatically get CDW coverage when you rent a car for 15 days or less and pay for the rental with your covered rewards card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: You can count on emergency services – medical referral, lost luggage locator, prescription assistance – available whenever or wherever, 24/7.
- Extended Warranty Service: When you get this card, you will get extra security beyond the manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Cell Phone Protection: They also provide extra insurance for up to three of your cellphones. All you need to do is simply pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Navy Federal Visa card.
- Member Mall: You can earn cash back in addition to regular discounts when shipping at their online shopping portal, Member Mall. Although the cashback you earn is not worthwhile, the online coupons and discounts for members can be quite good.
In addition to the card’s no yearly cost of ownership, the card has 0% intro APR offer on balance transfers, you don’t have to pay any balance transfer fees for the first 12 months. After that there is an applicable variable APR between 8.24% and 18.00%.
The maximum total transfer amount is limited to your available credit line, but no single balance transfer can be greater than $30,000. Please note that balance transfer using convenience checks are excluded from this.
This card doesn’t charge a foreign transaction fee, so you can use it internationally without racking extra charges.
If you regularly travel out of the country, this card gives you an option to set up a personal four-digit PIN, so it can work seamlessly almost anywhere you travel.
There is no cash advance fees if it’s carryout at a Navy Federal branch or ATM. Otherwise, it will be 50¢ per domestic transaction or $1.00 per foreign transaction.
The Navy Federal Credit Union® Platinum Credit Card is the right card for you, if you’re looking for $0 annual fee, a 0% intro APR offer for balance transfers, and $0 in balance transfer fees.
The Navy Federal Credit Union® Platinum Credit Card is great fit for someone who is looking for a break on high-interest debt. If this is not that card for you, you can check out other credit card bonuses that’s available for you.
To thank the veterans and military all around our nation, HMB has compiled a list of companies that offer military discounts to service members, retired military, veterans, spouses and their families.
(Visit NavyFederal.org for more detail about this card).
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
What’s the Competition?
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|