For residents of Connecticut, American Eagle FCU is offering the opportunity to earn a $25 Bonus! To get this bonus you must first open up a new checking account with them. Then you must have a savings account with them. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $25 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – CT
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
How To Earn American Eagle FCU Bonus:
- Open up a New Checking Account with American FCU.
- Open up a Savings Account with them.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $25 Bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- To be eligible you must:
- Graduated from high school or a 2-4 year undergraduate college/university.
- Complete the Graduation Gift Program Form and bring it to any Credit Union branch with a copy of your diploma, within six months of graduation.
- Open a Checking account or have an existing Checking account in good standing at AEFCU.
- The $25.00 will be deposited to your primary Savings account and reported to the IRS as interest earned on Form 1099 INT in the year the bonus was paid. The Graduation Gift Program is subject to change without notice.
If you are a resident of Connecticut, then this is your chance to earn a $25 Bonus from American Eagle FCU. To get the bonus, you must first have a Checking Account with them. Then you must have a savings account with them. Once you have everything all set up, the bonus will be deposited into your savings account! Also, don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).