Table of Contents
If you are a resident of Michigan, FirstState Bank is offering a $50 bonus! To qualify for this bonus, all you simply have to do is spread the word for FirstState Bank to your friends & family. When a friend for family opens up a new Personal Checking Account, you will receive your $50 bonus! However, if they open up a Business Checking account, then you will receive a $75 bonus. Either way, this is a great way to add money into your Checking account, so get started today!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $50 (Up to $75)
- Account Type – Personal Checking & Business Checking
- Availability – MI
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. You could get a $200 bonus by opening a Free Checking account and receive at least one (1) qualifying Direct Deposit of at least $500 by June 30, 2021. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1000 on June 30, 2021. (Offer only available in TX, AL, AZ, CO, CA, FL, NM) Member FDIC.
Apply Now---BBVA Free Checking Review
How To Earn FirstState Bank Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, start off by opening a Checking account with FirstState Bank.
- Next, complete the referral form.
- Spread the word of FirstState Bank.
- You referee must open up either a personal or business checking account.
- You will receive a $50 bonus if your friend decides to open up a personal checking, and a $75 bonus if your friend opens up a business checking.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- As an existing customer, you must have a First State Bank checking or savings account in good standing at the time of payment to receive the referral award.
- The value of the referral award will be reported to IRS as taxable income.
- Offer available for new members only.
- We also reserve the right to disqualify referrals.
If you are a resident of Michigan, then this is your chance to earn a $50 bonus for each friend that you bring into FirstState Bank. Earning this bonus can be very simple, all you basically have to do is spread the word of FirstState Bank! To help persuade your friends to join, let them know about all the benefits of FirstState Bank such as no minimum balance or direct deposit requirement, free eStatements, a free MasterCard, and much more! If you haven’t already, don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.