Table of Contents
For a resident of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, and Ohio, Talmer Bank & Trust is offering a chance to earn a $250 bonus! To get the bonus all you have to do is open up a new eClassic Checking account. Then you must set up at least 1 monthly recurring direct deposit of $150 or more. Once you have completed all of the requirements, you will receive your $250 bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $250
- Account Type – Free Checking, Membership Checking, Premier Checking
- Availability – IL, IN, MI, NV, OH
- Expiration Date – 3/11/2016
- Credit Inquiry – Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee -There is a $25 closure fee for closing the account within 180 days.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
How To Earn Talmer Bank and Trust Bonus:
- Open up a new eClassic Checking account with Talmer Bank and Trust.
- Next, set up a recurring direct deposit of $150 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- Then you must maintain the account for 180 days to avoid the $25 termination fee.
- Receive your $250 Bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Open a new Talmer Bank and Trust eClassic checking account and set up at least a single monthly recurring direct deposit of $150 or more within 60 days after account opening.
- The direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit such as a paycheck or pension from your employer, or government benefits such as Social Security.
- The initial direct deposit must be credited to your account within 60 days of the account opening date.
- Within 120 days after receiving your first direct deposit, we will deposit $250 into the personal account.
- If the account is closed prior to the crediting date, the bonus will not be paid.
- Offer is available to new Talmer Bank and Trust personal checking account customers only, and new accounts are subject to approval.
- A new customer is defined as not having a personal checking account with Talmer Bank within the last 12 months.
- Minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Limit one promotional payout per account.
- For tax reporting purposes, we will send you an IRS Form 1099-INT for your bonus, which is considered taxable income.
- If account is closed within 180 days, a $25 fee will apply.
For resident Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, and Ohio, Talmer Bank & Trust is offering a chance to earn a $250 bonus! To get the bonus, you must first open up a new eClassic Checking account. Then you must set up at least 1 recurring direct deposit. After you have completed all of the steps, you will receive your $250 bonus! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.