Table of Contents
For a resident of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, and Ohio, Talmer Bank & Trust is offering a chance to earn a $250 bonus! To get the bonus all you have to do is open up a new eClassic Checking account. Then you must set up at least 1 monthly recurring direct deposit of $150 or more. Once you have completed all of the requirements, you will receive your $250 bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $250
- Account Type – Free Checking, Membership Checking, Premier Checking
- Availability – IL, IN, MI, NV, OH
- Expiration Date – 3/11/2016
- Credit Inquiry – Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee -There is a $25 closure fee for closing the account within 180 days.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. You could get a $200 bonus by opening a Free Checking account and receive at least one (1) qualifying Direct Deposit of at least $500 by June 30, 2021. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1000 on June 30, 2021. (Offer only available in TX, AL, AZ, CO, CA, FL, NM) Member FDIC.
Apply Now---BBVA Free Checking Review
How To Earn Talmer Bank and Trust Bonus:
- Open up a new eClassic Checking account with Talmer Bank and Trust.
- Next, set up a recurring direct deposit of $150 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- Then you must maintain the account for 180 days to avoid the $25 termination fee.
- Receive your $250 Bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Open a new Talmer Bank and Trust eClassic checking account and set up at least a single monthly recurring direct deposit of $150 or more within 60 days after account opening.
- The direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit such as a paycheck or pension from your employer, or government benefits such as Social Security.
- The initial direct deposit must be credited to your account within 60 days of the account opening date.
- Within 120 days after receiving your first direct deposit, we will deposit $250 into the personal account.
- If the account is closed prior to the crediting date, the bonus will not be paid.
- Offer is available to new Talmer Bank and Trust personal checking account customers only, and new accounts are subject to approval.
- A new customer is defined as not having a personal checking account with Talmer Bank within the last 12 months.
- Minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Limit one promotional payout per account.
- For tax reporting purposes, we will send you an IRS Form 1099-INT for your bonus, which is considered taxable income.
- If account is closed within 180 days, a $25 fee will apply.
For resident Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, and Ohio, Talmer Bank & Trust is offering a chance to earn a $250 bonus! To get the bonus, you must first open up a new eClassic Checking account. Then you must set up at least 1 recurring direct deposit. After you have completed all of the steps, you will receive your $250 bonus! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.