Table of Contents
For residents of California, USE CU is offering the chance to earn a $25 bonus! To get the bonus, all you have to do is open up a checking account with USE CU. Next you must refer your friends & family to join. Once a friend or family member opens up a checking account with USE CU, you will receive your $25 bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25
- Account Type – Free Checking, Membership Checking, Premier Checking
- Availability – CA
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
How To Earn USE CU Bonus:
- Open up a USE CU checking account!
- Print the referral form and fill it out,
- Give the referral form to your friends & family members.
- Once a friend or family member joins, you will receive your $25 bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- As an existing member of USE Credit Union, you’ll receive a $25 “thank you” bonus for each person you refer who becomes a new member of USE Credit Union and meets the following account requirements.
- We’ll also pay a $25 “welcome bonus” to anyone you refer who joins USE Credit Union and opens a USE Checking Account with a minimum deposit of $100 or more.
- Your friend’s checking account must remain open, active, and in good standing for at least 180 days or the $25 “welcome bonus” will be charged back. Must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- Limit one $25 welcome bonus per new member.
- Membership fee is waived during this promotion.
- USE Credit Union reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
For residents of California, USE CU is offering a chance to earn a $25 bonus! To get the bonus, all you have to do is open up a checking account with USE CU and refer your friends and family to join! Once you successfully make a referral you will earn your $25 bonus! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee