For residents in Georgia, Newton Federal Bank is offering up to 2.25% APY with a maximum balance of $50,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You will enjoy this FREE checking account with NO minimum balance! You can also earn unlimited refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide! If you live in the state of Georgia, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Newton Federal Bank today!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Newton Federal Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.25% APY
- Maximum Balance: $50,000
- Availability: Georgia (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 12 debit card purchases, be enrolled and receive eStatement notice, and be enrolled and log into online banking
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Newton Federal Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit card purchases, be enrolled and receive eStatement notice, and be enrolled and log into online banking
How To Earn Up to 2.25% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Newton Federal Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.25% APY for up to $50,000.
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
Note: Balances over $50,000 earn between 2.25% to 0.65% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.03% APY
Newton Federal Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Georgia. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $50,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.