The settlement will benefit anyone who purchased or leased a 2013-2018 Nissan Altima manufactured with halogen headlights. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Nissan Altima Headlights Defect Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, the plaintiffs alleged the Nissan Altima headlights were defective in that they could become delaminated, resulting in dimmer light coming from the low beams. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 25, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Nissan Altima Headlights Defect CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: April 25, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The Class includes residents of the United States or its territories, including Puerto Rico, who purchased or leased a 2013-2018 Nissan Altima manufactured with halogen headlights.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Invoice from repairs
- Case Name & Number: Rafael Suarez, et al. v. Nissan North America, Inc., Case No.3:21-cv-00393-WLC-AN, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, Nashville Division
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Nissan Altima Headlights Defect Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by April 25, 2022!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.