Find the latest Northern Bank Direct CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Listed below is the current SouthEast Bank CD Rates such as the 2.10% APY for a 18-Month CD term.
Table of Contents
About Northern Bank Direct
Northern Bank Direct is an online division of Northern Bank, which was founded in 1960. This internet-only bank offers certificates of deposit (CDs) and money market accounts to its banking customers.
Northern Bank Direct offers its customers convenient and secure access to online and mobile banking. Although accounts must be opened online, transactions can be made at any Northern Bank branch location. Northern Bank Direct is insured by the FDIC through Northern Bank.
An online account is ideal for Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Northern Bank Direct does have decent rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.85% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.80% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||4.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.41% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.40% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.30% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.25% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.10% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
Northern Bank Direct CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
Northern Bank Direct’s Best CD Offers terms ranging from 12-months to 60-months. Their Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.10% APY rate for their 18-month term. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out these rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: $250,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawals. For full details, contact Northern Bank Direct
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Northern Bank Direct CD Features
- Great rates
- Choice of maturities
- Easy online inquiry access
- Minimum of $500 to open
- FDIC Insured
They offer a wide range of CDs. If you are interested in one of these terms check out this online bank. One of the highlights of these offers is the low minimum deposit of $500.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Northern Bank Direct. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Northern Bank Direct CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.