For those who currently reside in Connecticut, Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union is offering a Free Nook Android Tablet when you open a More-Than-Free Checking by August 31, 2017. To earn the tablet, all you have to do is present the offer at the time of account opening, sign up for free e-Banking, e-Statements and e-Alerts and have either free full direct deposit or at least 2 ACH credits or debits post to your account during the monthly statement cycle. Also, don’t forget that with your new Checking Account, you’ll also receive access to features such as overdraft protection, ID theft protection, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: If you are new to Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union, you must first open your basic Savings account.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Nutmeg State FCU Nook Android Tablet:
- Sign up today
- Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: More-Than-Free Checking
- Availability: CT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: This offer is only available to those opening a new Checking Account.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: A $25 fee may apply if account is closed within 90 days.
Earn Nutmeg State FCU Tablet:
- Open a More-Than-Free Checking account from Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union by August 31, 2017.
- You must present this offer at the time of account opening in order to receive the bonus because the coupon has no cash value and is not valid if copied.
- Then sign up for free e-Banking, e-Statements and e-Alerts and have either free full direct deposit or at least 2 ACH credits or debits post to your More-Than-Free Checking account during the monthly statement cycle.
- Remember that the direct deposit must begin within 30 days of account opening to qualify and then the tablet will be awarded after the direct deposit begins.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- More-Than-Free Checking: No monthly fees.
Make sure you check out Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union to learn more about the Free Nook Android Tablet promotion. Remember that you must present the offer at the time of account opening in order to qualify. Also, don’t forget to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We’d love to hear from you! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.