If you are a current resident of California, NuVision Credit Union is a great credit union to join! Becoming a member is fast and easy as long as you meet a few membership requirements which include being an immediate family member of a current NuVision member, any Southern California or Mesa, AZ Boeing Employee and their immediate family, any Select Employer Group, or you can join through the American Consumer Council for just $5! Lifetime membership is also a low cost of $15 as well! Everyday NuVision Credit Union works to help its members enjoy a more secure future while offering many great products and services so if you qualify, sign up today!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
NuVision Credit Union Membership:
- Visit your nearest NuVision Credit Union.
- Membership Eligibility extends to:
- Immediate family members of a current NuVision member.
- Any Southern California or Mesa, AZ Boeing Employee and their immediate family
- Any Select Employer Group (SEG) and their immediate family
- Join through the American Consumer Council for just $5 with no military affiliation.
- Lifetime membership is $15.
- Once you have met the eligibility requirements, you can complete the Membership Application or stop by a NuVision Credit Union Branch.
Reasons To Join NuVision CU:
Becoming a member at NuVision Credit Union will give you access to many tools and features that may not be offered at your traditional national bank. They offer competitive rates and auto loan rates as low as 2.39% APR. They also offer a multitude of loan options that are specific to your needs ranging from motorcycle loans, mortgages, and even student loans! Not only will you get to have incredible rates on loans, you will have many great savings options as well. The higher the balances you have in your savings account will yield higher returns, which further encourages you to continue to grow your savings for your financial prosperity.
Make sure to check out NuVision Credit Union to learn about many of their products and services and to experience the credit union difference today! You might find your time at the credit union more worthwhile compared to a traditional bank. If you are interested in many other credit unions in your area, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join to learn more!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Plus Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply