For residents of Oregon, NW Priority Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at NW Priority Credit Union. To earn the bonus all you have to do is open a checking account, have a loan, have a mortgage loan, or establish a direct deposit. Then the bonus will be deposited to you and the referrer! It’s that easy! Also, there’s no limit to how many people you’re allowed to refer so get started! So if you are interested in what NW Priority Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: Anyone who has served, is currently serving or has retired from the
military is eligible. For more information on the eligibility, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 25, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
Table of Contents
NW Priority Credit Union $25 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- NW Priority Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OR (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $0- $5.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optinal
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in good standing in order to refer others.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, but you must keep the account open for at least 90 days or you will no longer be eligible for the offer.
How to Earn NW Priority Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to NW Priority Credit Union
- Have your friend open a checking account.
- Then have them complete the rest of the steps listed below.
- The new member must open a new checking account, have a loan, have a mortgage loan, or establish a direct deposit.
- Then the bonus will be deposited to you and the referrer.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a NW Priority Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to NW Priority Credit Union. There are no monthly fees associated with the accounts so if you qualify then you should look into it. If you have any more information such as if this is a hard or soft pull then leave us a comment down below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.