NWSB Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $300.
Currently, they have $100 and $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About NWSB Bank Promotions
ACNB Bank was established in 1857 and is headquartered in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. They have 29 locations throughout Maryland and Pennsylvania. NWSB is a division of ACNB and services the Maryland area with 7 locations. If you’re not near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers that you could be eligible for.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
I’ll review the NWSB Bank Promotions below.
NWSB Bank $25 Referral Bonus (Up to $100)
NWSB Bank is offering a $25 Referral Bonus (Up to $100) when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account.
- What you’ll get: $25 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MD
(No Expiry Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Invite your friends to open an account online, at www.nwsbbank.com/checking, using the code ‘REFER25‘ in the promo box. We’ll take it from there.
- Tell your friends to mention you when they open an account at our offices. All they need is your name and phone number.
- Print and share a referral card.
- Member FDIC.
- To qualify for the $25 gift, your friend/family member must not have a checking account with us currently.
- Once their new qualifying personal account is opened, $25 will be deposited in your account.
- The referred customers account must be in good standing to receive the $25 cash credit.
- If the existing customer does not have a transaction account in which the $25 will be deposited, the $25 will be provided as an official check.
- Each $25 gift may be subject to IRS Form 1099 Reporting.
NWSB Bank $300 Checking Bonus (Expired)
NWSB Bank is offering a $300 checking bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type:
- Basic Checking, Advantage Rewards Checking & Advantage Rewards Checking Plus ($300 bonus)
- Availability: MD
(Expires December 30, 2021)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), and PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a new checking account and establish services to get rewarded with a $300 Cash Gift
- (1) Establish and log into Online Banking
- (2) Enroll in eStatements
- (3) Establish $500 or more in reoccurring direct deposits limited to Social Security, pension or payroll within the first 60 days of opening a new Personal Checking account
- (4) Establish a Mastercard® debit card and conduct 10 unique debit card transactions
- Member FDIC.
- Open a new checking account and establish services to get rewarded with a $300 Cash Gift.
- Offer does not apply to existing NWSB Bank personal checking account customers.
- The $300 gift is deposited after completing the following steps within the first 60 days of opening a new Personal Checking account: (1) Establish and log into Online Banking (2) Enroll in eStatements (3) Establish $500 or more in reoccurring direct deposits limited to Social Security, pension or payroll within the first 60 days of opening a new Personal Checking account (4) Establish a Mastercard® debit card and conduct 10 unique debit card transactions.
- It may take more than two days for a transaction to post and clear.
- A $125 early closure fee will apply if the account is closed within the first 120 days of account opening.
- Gift will be deposited in the new account after steps have been verified.
- Offer valid November 1, 2021 through December 30, 2021.
- Offer is subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any ongoing offers, promotions or discounts.
- Limit of one $300 gift per account and per household/address.
- Customer may be subject to 1099 MISC reporting.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Advantage Rewards Plus Checking: $7.95 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a $1,000 average daily balance
- Advantage Rewards Checking: $5.95 monthly fee
- Basic Checking: None
- Statement Savings: $3 monthly fee, waivable by opening with $50, and keep a $50 daily balance in the account
- Money Market: $5 monthly fee, waivable by opening with $500, and keep a $500 daily balance in the account
- Classic Money Market: $20 monthly fee, waivable by opening with $5,000; going forward, keep a $5,000 daily balance
- Companion Savings Account: $3 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a $1,000 daily balance in the account
- Free Business Checking: None
- Business Advantage Checking: $20 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a $20,000 average daily balance in the account
- Business Checking+: $10 monthly fee, waivable by opening with $1,000, and keep a $1,000 average daily balance in the account=
- Business Manager Checking: Reduce or offset account service fees with an earnings credit based on account balance.
- Community Checking: None
- Business Savings Account: $3 monthly fee, waivable by opening with $50, and keep a $50 daily balance in the account
- Business Money Market Account: $5 monthly fee, waivable by opening with $500, and keep a $500 daily balance in the account
NWSB Bank is currently offering a wide variety of bonus , promotions, and offers as well as great account features to help you in any situation. If you are interested in any of the offers from NWSB Bank, be sure to act soon as these offers are only available for a limited time.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated NWSB Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.