Were you a tenant or know of someone who lived under Steven Croman’s New York rent-stabilized or rent-controlled residences? If so, then you are eligible for a potential award from the N.Y Croman Tenant Harassment Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Steven Croman, Anthony Falconite, Croman Real Estate, and others harassed and defrauded their tenants and also violated various rent laws in New York. Tenants say their gas was cut off for months and they were left to live in unsafe living conditions by the landlord. Steven Croman and other defendants will make four payments totaling of $8 million into the Croman tenant harassment settlement fund. So if you are eligible, file a claim by November 4, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
N.Y. Croman Tenant Harassment Lawsuit:
- N.Y. Croman Tenant Harassment Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: November 4, 2018
- Who’s Eligible:
- You are or were a tenant named on a lease in a rent-stabilized or rent-controlled apartment owned by Steven Croman, and you lived in the apartment at some point between July 1, 2011 and December 20, 2017; and
- You did not receive a ‘buyout’ of $20,000 or more, not including any amount that purported to cover rent or arrears. A buyout is payment by Steven Croman or his employees or agents in exchange for tenants agreeing to give up their lease and leave their apartments.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: A completed Claim Form and release along with any supporting documents must be mailed or emailed to the Croman Tenant Restitution Fund.
- Case Name & Number: The People of the State of New York v. Steven Croman, et al., Case No. 450545/2016, in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, County of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the N.Y. Croman Tenant Harassment Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by November 4, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that lived under Steven Croman’s New York residences, you are eligible for a potential award from the N.Y. Croman Tenant Harassment Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the landlord provided unsafe living conditions for the tenants while also violating the rent laws in the state of New York. So if you are eligible, file a claim by November 4, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.