Find the most up-to-date Oklahoma’s Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Oklahoma’s Credit Union Promotions
Oklahoma’s Credit Union is headquartered in Oklahoma City and is the 9th largest credit union in the state of Oklahoma. It is also the 548th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1954 and as of June of 2021, it had grown to 126 employees and 48,608 members at 4 locations.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Oklahoma’s Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus (Expired)
Oklahoma’s Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(No Expiry Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Enroll in Direct Deposit
- Enroll in Digital Banking
- Enroll in eStatements
- Add your debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay
- Use your checking account for at least one recurring monthly subscription
- Use promo code OKCU200
- Limited time only.
- Eligibility requirements include enrollment into Digital Banking, E-Statements, Apple, Google or Samsung Pay and Direct Deposit.
- Minimum usage of one monthly subscription service charged to debit card.
- Once requirements have been met and verified, funds will be credited to the checking account within 10 business days of account opening.
- Other restrictions may apply.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Rewards: $10 monthly fee, waivable with minimum 25 debit card purchases per month
- Snap: None
- Student: None
- Privilege: None
- Perk: $10 monthly fee, waivable account balance stays above $2,500.
- Business Checking Account: $10 monthly fee, waivable if account balance stays above $500.
If you are interested, be sure you check out Oklahoma’s Credit Union. There are definitely better offers out there so check them out here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to comment below! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
Oklahoma’s Credit Union can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however, they do not provide the best Savings or CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of some of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
*Check back at this page for updated Oklahoma’s Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.