O&R Utilities Employees FCU is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at O&R Utilities Employees FCU by June 30, 2017. Simply complete the Refer a Member Coupon below and ask the referee to bring or send to the office. By joining O&R Utilities FCU, you get to enjoy Free bill pay, eStatements, Unlimited Check Writing, and much more! If you enjoy all the great services O&R Utilities Employees FCU has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: You must be an employee who works at entities engaged in electric power generation, transmission, and distribution industry, and also must be in one of the selective counties in New York, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania. Check out the following eligibility list for more info.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
O&R Utilities Employees FCU $25 Refer Info:
- Sign up Offer
- O&R Utilities Employees FCU Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking Account, Savings Account, Club Account, Share Savings Account
- Availability: NY, NJ & PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/17
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Additional Requirements: Must open a Share Savings Account.
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days.
Earn O&R Utilities Employees FCU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to O&R Utilities Employees FCU
- Simply complete the Refer a Member Coupon below and ask your family member or co-worker to bring or send it to our office.
- As long as the participant’s savings account is in good standing and open for 90 days, bonuses will be distributed after account opening.
- The new member must open a new checking, club, or savings account
- He/She must bring or send the completed Refer a Member Coupon to the office.
- Keep account open and in good standing for 90 days.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a O&R Utilities Employees FCU, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to O&R Utilities Employees FCU. Was Direct Deposit necessary? For the referees, could you open any account to obtain the $25 bonus? Was there a monthly service fee? How did the whole experience go? Let us know by commenting down below. Be sure to check out O&R Utilities Employees FCU for more info. If this referral is not for you or are you simply not interested? Check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Gesa Credit Union||WA, OR||1.00%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Argentine Federal Savings||KS||0.75%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|