Find an updated list of Paradise Valley Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 bonus for a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Paradise Valley Credit Union Promotions
Paradise Valley Credit Union has been serving your banking needs since 1957. Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union believes that being small and local inspires community well-being. Additionally, they are committed to delivering valuable financial products and services for the benefit of their members and the communities in which they live. They have one location in National City, California.
|Eligibility: Paradise Valley FCU is open to anyone who belongs to the following groups: Friendship Homes Convalescent, Seventh-day Adventist Church in San Diego, California, staff and students of the San Diego Academy, volunteers and staff of the Paradise Valley Hospital, Generations Health Care, Casa Wil-Char, Paradise Valley Medical Center, Paradise Valley Manor, West Health Care, and Paradise Hills Convalescent. See full Membership Eligibility here|
I’ll review the current Paradise Valley Credit Union offers below.
Paradise Valley Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus (Expired)
Paradise Valley Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Required: Yes, no minimum mentioned
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Closing Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Earn a $100 bonus when you open a Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union Checking account with a debit card. Have 5 debit card purchases posted to your account within 60 days of opening.
- Receive an extra $50 bonus by setting up direct deposit, with a minimum of one deposit posting to the account during the initial 60 days.
- Minimum age to participate is 18
- Member must be eligible for membership; all accounts are subject to PVFCU approval.
- Account must be in good standing throughout the initial 60 day period.
- Upon satisfaction of the above requirements, $100 will be automatically deposited to the member account on the 61st day of the member’s account opening.
- Taxes due on any reward are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- PVFCU will report rewards given to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer, and is subject to change at any time.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
Lastly, I would check with CSR to find out if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before signing up. However, there is only one branch in California and on top of that it is a Credit Union. Unfortunately, this means that this offer would be unavailable to most people. However, you can still find other promotions here on HustlerMoneyBlog that meet your needs!
Additionally, feel free to comment below if you have experience with this credit union! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Paradise Valley Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.