Here you can find all the latest Patelco Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Currently, you can earn a $100 bonus when you open a checking account with direct deposit and E-Statements.
Table of Contents
About Patelco Credit Union Promotions
Pacific Telephone and Telegraph Company was formed in 1936 and is better known today as AT&T. Patelco FCU was formed in conjunction to serve employees of AT&T. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: You are eligible to join Patelco Federal Credit Union if you live, work, worship, or attend school in certain communities. Additionally, you can join if you are an employee of a sponsor of Patelco FCU. For a full list of qualifications see their full list of membership requirements.|
Keep reading to learn more about Patelco Federal Credit Union promotions.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Patelco Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
When you sign up for a Checking Account with direct deposit and E-Statements, you can earn a $100 bonus from Patelco Federal Credit Union.
- Account Type: Free Checking, Interest Checking, Premier Interest Checking, Youth Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100, $1*
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $20, if closed within 6 months of account opening
(AT&T Employees Only)
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Join Patelco FCU and open a qualifying checking account.
- A minimum opening deposit of $100 is required for the account.
- Additionally, you will have to register a direct deposit to the account and sign up for E-Statements.
- Additionally, the $100 bonus will be deposited to your account after 90 days of maintaining your account requirements.
- No monthly service fee
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Access to over 30,000 ATM’s nationwide
- Over 6,000 branches nationwide
- Discount on loans
- Financial Education Tools and Seminars
- Advisory services
- Discounts on travel, entertainment, and seminars
- There are no monthly service fees for this account.
- Checking bonus available for new checking accounts only. Bonus offer available for one checking account per individual.
- Bonus subject to 1099 IRS reporting.
- However, limit one (1) account bonus per AT&T Advantage member.
- All Patelco memberships require a savings account to be opened.
The Patelco Federal Credit Union promotions has similar requirements for bonuses of similar value. However, joining Patelco FCU gives you access to a number of wonderful services that I’d definitely recommend to anyone that is eligible.
Additionally, if you have experience with Patelco Federal Credit Union, please leave us a comment below letting us know about how it was.
Lastly, check back at this page for updated Patelco Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.