Available for New York residents, PathFinder Bank is offering a 1.60% APY rate when you open a High Yield Money Market Account! To earn the APY rate, you must make the initial deposit of $10,000 in new funds and not exceed $1,000,000 on the account. After you have done so, you will be guaranteed to earn the 1.60% rate for up to one year! There are many great features that comes along with the account such as better interest compared to regular savings, tiered interest, direct check writing, and many more! If you are interested make sure to check out PathFinder Bank as this offer is only available for a limited time!
Editor’s Note: The deposits must be new funds to be eligible for the APY rate and the rate is guaranteed for one full year after account opening.
PathFinder Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: High Yield Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.60% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: $1,000,000
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10 waived with a minimum account balance of $10,000.
- Additional Requirements: Account must be funded with money not currently on deposit at Pathfinder Bank
- Early Termination Fee: $25 fee, if the account is closed within six months of opening.
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn PathFinder Bank Rates:
- Open a High Yield Money Market Account from PathFinder Bank with an opening deposit of $10,000.
- Minimum eligible balance is $10,000 and the maximum eligible balance is $1,000,000 to earn the 1.60% rate.
- 1.60% APY rate is guaranteed for 1 year after the requirements have been met.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Better interest than regular savings
- Tiered interest; higher rates on larger balances
- Direct check writing ability
- Six pre-authorized transfers (including checks) per month
- FDIC insured financial institution
Check out this offer from PathFinder Bank. When you open a High Yield Money Market account you can earn a 1.60% APY! This rate is great for balances between $10,000 and $1,000,000 and it is guaranteed for up to 1 year. This limited promotion is a great way for you to maximize your money’s potential as long as you follow a few requirements. On top of that, the $10 maintenance is automatically waived with the $10,000 initial deposit! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply