If you shop at GameStop often, it might be a good idea to get a GameStop Credit Card to start earning rewards. To better your experience, the GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card offers various benefits you can receive, such as earning points towards store coupons, sweepstakes entries and digital currency toward purchases.
Continue reading to find out the different ways you can make a credit card payment and how to pay your GameStop credit card bill on time.
Table of Contents
How to Pay a GameStop Credit Card Bill
You are able make your GameStop card payment in three ways. This can be done by phone, mail, or online. Here are in depth instructions to these methods:
1. GameStop Bill Pay by Phone
Pay for your GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card bill through the phone by:
- Call the customer care center toll-free at 855-497-8168.
- To pay via the automated system, you’ll need your 16-digit card number or the primary cardholder’s nine-digit Social Security number.
- If you don’t have either piece of information, your call will automatically reroute to a GameStop credit card representative.
- Provide your debit card number or checking account and bank routing numbers.
- Verbally agree to the payment terms.
2. GameStop Online Payment
Online payments can be made anywhere, anytime. Simply follow these steps below:
- Register for online access at the GameStop website. Prepare your GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card number, ZIP code or postal code, Social Security, social insurance or alternate ID number.
- Sign in to your online account.
- Click the payment button.
- Enter your bank’s routing number and your checking account number. Your bank account information will be automatically saved for use in making future payments. You can edit or delete this info unless it’s attached to a scheduled payment.
- Submit and verify your payment.
- Online payments must be received by 8:00 p.m. EST in order to post the same day.
3. GameStop Bill Pay by Mail
If you dont have your billing statement, this method is for you:
- Pay by personal check, cashier’s check or money order.
- Include your account number in the memo field.
- Send your payment to:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 659820
San Antonio, TX 78265
GameStop Credit Card Late Payment Fees
Similar to regular credit cards, late payment fees exist. Your due date for your GameStop Credit Card is at least 25 days after the end of each billing cycle. You will be charged up to $38 if you miss the due date to your GameStop card payment. If you want to avoid these late fees, make sure to pay your balance in full by the due date.
The GameStop Credit Card is perfect for anyone who shops for their gaming needs there frequently. With this rewards card, you will earn easy points, store coupons, and more. However, it is important to know how to pay it either by paying online, by mail, and by phone!