If you are a current resident of Florida, Pen Air Federal Credit Union is a great credit union to join! The not-for-profit and member-owned financial institution offers many great products and services fit for your specific needs. Becoming a member is fast and easy as long as you meet their membership eligibility requirements. If you are on active duty or retired from the military, a civil service employee, a partnering select employer group or their employee, or an immediate family member of any of the listed members, than you may be eligible for membership! If you do no meet these requirements, you may also become a member by joining the Friends of the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, Inc. and Pen Air will make a one-time donation of $3 on your behalf! If you are interested in joining, hurry in and sign up today!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Pen Air Federal Credit Union Membership:
- Visit your nearest Pen Air Federal Credit Union.
- Membership Eligibility extends to:
- Active Duty or Retired Military
- Civil Service Employees
- Partnering Select Employer Group or their employees
- Immediate family members of numbers 1-3
- Become a member of the Friends of the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, Inc.
- Pen Air will make a one-time $3 donation on your behalf making you qualified for Pen Air Membership!
- Once you have met the eligibility requirements, you can complete the Membership Application or stop by a Pen Air Federal Credit Union Branch.
Reasons To Join Pen Air FCU:
Joining Pen Air Federal Credit Union means that you will be in control of your finances. Being a not-for-profit and member-owned institution means that they work with their member’s best interest in mind. They offer many great savings and loan products fit for your financial aspirations and goals. Their mission is to enhance the lives of their members with their exceptional service and solutions. They want the best for all of their members unlike many other traditional banks. Everyone has the right to an exceptional banking experience and Pen Air FCU makes it easier for those to join and become a member!
Make sure to check out Pen Air Federal Credit Union to learn about many of their products and services and how you can join today! You might find the best solutions for your needs compared to your usual traditional bank. If you are interested in many other credit unions in your area, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join to learn more!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 75,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That's an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
This card comes with an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
Plus, up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card® & receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts.