Find all the latest Pikes Peak Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, members can earn a $100 bonus for referring friends to a checking account.
Table of Contents
About Pikes Peak Credit Union Promotions
Pikes Peak Credit Union was formed in 1932 in Colorado Springs. This credit union exists solely for the benefit of its members and not for the benefit of a large corporation. To experience what a hometown credit union is like, visit one of the 2 local branches today. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 307074836
- Customer Service: (719) 473-5962
|Eligibility: Membership is open to all Colorado residents through membership in the Consumers United Association. Membership is also open to those who live or work in Woodland Park and employees of the U.S. Postal Service, El Paso County, Teller County, Cripple Creek/Victor Gold Mine, Sturman Industries, Manitou Public Schools, Miami/Yoder Schools, South Park Schools, Big Sandy School District and Cripple Creek/Victor Schools. See current membership details|
Please continue reading to learn more about Pikes Peak Credit Union promotions.
Pikes Peak Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
When you refer a friend to Pikes Peak Credit Union, you can earn a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
If you are interested in this promotion, be sure to act soon because it expires at the end of the year! Also feel free to take advantage of these other great deals offered by the following banks: HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Be a member of Pikes Peak Credit Union
- Refer a friend by filling out the Member Referral Card and giving to them
- They must submit the referral card at time of account opening
- Referral must set up direct deposit
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- No Monthly Fee (with eStatements enrollment)
- Mobile Deposit
- Debit Card
- Free Consumer Bill Pay
- Free Overdraft Transfers from Savings or a Line-of-Credit
- Unlimited free transactions at over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- There are no monthly service fees for this account
- Offer is for a limited time.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be payroll or retirement direct deposit that is new to PPCU.
- Other restrictions apply.
- Please see the program rules for complete details.
- The program is subject to change without prior notice.
If you are already a member of this credit union, start referring today! If you would like to leave your contact info below feel free.
Also, if you have experience with Pikes Peak Credit Union, leave a comment below with any information you may have.
*Check back at this page for updated Pikes Peak Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.