Find all the latest ProFed Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new youth savings account.
Table of Contents
About ProFed Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1933, ProFed Credit Union has grown to be one of the largest credit unions in Indiana, actively supporting 9 counties with 11 branches. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, attend school, volunteer, or regularly conduct business in Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Wells, and Whitley counties, you are eligible to join. Be sure to check out their membership page for more info.|
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
ProFed Credit Union $100 Youth Savings Bonus
ProFed Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new youth savings account.
- Account Type: Great Start Savings account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: There will be a 180 days dividend penalty if EZ Saver Certificate is closed early.
(No Expiration Date)
How To Earn $100 Youth Savings Bonus
- Earn $75 deposited into your Great Start Savings account after 90 days with referral code.
- Earn an additional $25 when you set up a $5 or greater monthly direct deposit or auto-transfer in the first 30 days.
- Online Banking & Mobile Banking
- No Monthly Service Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- There are no monthly fees
- Referred individual must join the credit union and open a Great Start Savings account. Great Start Savings requires a minimum $5.00 opening deposit to savings and a $25.00 opening deposit to 12 month EZ Saver Certificate.
- These opening deposits are the minimum balance required in accounts to receive bonus/incentive pay.
- Adult owner is required if under the age of 18.
- Referred individual must enter the referral code when opening account online, or present code when opening in person.
- Account must be open 90 days before $75.00 bonus/incentive will be paid.
- The $25.00 Great Start bonus will be paid into the EZ Saver Certificate after the first 3 months of deposits have been made.
If you are looking for a savings account for your child, be sure to check out this one at ProFed for an easy way to get some extra money in their savings account. Opening a savings account for your child is a great way to teach them how to manage their money.
However, a lot of information is missing. If you have experience with ProFed Credit Union, leave us a comment below letting us know about your experience.
*Check back at this page for updated ProFed Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.