At the moment, members can earn a $100 bonus for registering a direct deposit.
Table of Contents
About Progressions Credit Union Promotions
Progressions Credit Union was formed in 1928 to serve postal workers in Spokane, Washington. However, they are proud to have expanded their reach across the great state of Washington. But even if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: To join Progressions Federal Credit you must live, work, worship or attend school in the state of Washington. Additionally, if you are related to a current member, you are eligible to join. For more info, you can view the Full Membership Requirements.|
Please continue reading to learn more about Progressions Credit Union promotions.
Progressive Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
When you sign up a direct deposit to a current checking account at Progressions Credit Union, you can earn a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Basic Checking, eChecking, or Prime Checking.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25 – $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0- $5, see below
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: If you don’t keep your account open and active for 12 months, then your bonus will be deducted from your account.
(Current Accounts Are Eligible)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a Basic Checking, eChecking, or Prime Checking account with Progressions Credit Union.
- Make a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more per month.
- Once the direct deposit is received, you will receive the bonus within 60 days.
- ATM Withdrawals
- Check Printing: Varies
- Telephone Transfers
- Electronic Bill Payment
- Love My Credit Union Rewards
- Dividends on Prime Checking Account
- Waive the monthly service fee
- Automatic loan payment
- Visa Debit Card
- Basic Checking: There is a $5 monthly fee but can be avoided by maintaining a balance of $2000 or more, maintaining a balance of $500 and use the debit/ATM card, OR becoming a SmartChoice member
- eChecking: There are no monthly fees.
- Prime Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- This offer is valid on a new direct deposit (by ACH) that is initiated into a Progressions Credit Union checking account.
- The bonus will be credited to the members account upon confirmation of funds being received into the account.
- The checking account must remain open and continue to receive the direct deposit for 12 months or the $100 bonus will be debited at account closing.
- This offer may be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
- Only one bonus paid per member.
What makes this offer unique is that current and new members are eligible to earn a $100 bonus from Progressions Credit Union. If you are eligible, I’d definitely recommend you apply for this bonus.
Also, if you have experience with Progressions Credit Union, leave a comment below with any information you make have.
*Check back at this page for updated Progressions Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.