Find all the latest Reliant Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment, you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Reliant Community Credit Union
Since opening their doors in 1970, Reliant Community Credit Union has grown to serve more members across New York. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: You are eligible if you who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Monroe, Ontario, or Wayne counties located in New York State. For more information about eligibility and ways to join, please see the Full Membership Requirements.|
I’ll review the offers below.
Reliant Community Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
When you open a new checking account at Reliant Community Credit Union, you can earn up to a $150 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires October 31, 2020)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), and PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus).|
How to Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Open a checking account with a minimum deposit of $100
- Sign up for online banking and enroll in e-statements
- Set up a direct deposit
- To open online, use promo code ACHIEVELIFE2020. To open in a branch, mention this offer.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Wire Transfers
- Debit Card
- Free Checking: No monthly service fee.
- Debit rewards: $10, waive with 20 POS debit transactions per month.
- Membership eligibility is required. Limit one incentive offer per member/account and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- To open in branch, the coupon must be completed in full by both parties.
- Offer is valid for new Reliant members only.
- Any member who has had an account with Reliant within the past 24 months will not qualify as a new member.
If you enjoy what this credit union has to offer, why not introduce a friend or family member and earn a referral bonus? Simply have them sign up for a new checking account with a direct deposit and you will both earn some cash.
Let us know your thoughts and experience with this credit union by commenting below. Your feedback makes our site even better. If you are not interested or not live near this credit union, you can check out our full listing of Bank Referrals and find a bank promotion near your area!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Reliant Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.