The Republic Bank Mastercard Cash Rewards Credit Card is offering $150 bonus after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 90 days from account opening. Additionally, you can earn 1% cash back on every daily purchase.
This card has no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. Take advantage of this sweet credit card promotion today!
Editor’s Note: This card is only available to those who reside in the states of IN, FL, KY, OH, TN.
*Check out Republic Bank promotions here.
Table of Contents
Republic Bank Mastercard Cash Rewards Credit Card
|Bonus Available||Earn $150 bonus after you spend at least $1,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.|
|Travel Credit||No travel credit|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, every day.|
- Cashback points
- No Annual fee
- Welcome Offer
- Cash Rewards
- High spending requirement
- Low reward points value
Editor’s Alternate Pick
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Republic Bank Mastercard Cash Rewards $150 Bonus Offer
Take advantage of the Republic Bank Mastercard Cash Rewards $150 Bonus Offer today! This offer is only available for people living in IN, FL, KY, OH, or TN.
To qualify for this offer, you must spend $1,500 in the first 90 days of your account opening.
Here are some ideas of meeting the minimum spending requirement:
|• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.|
|• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on the bank.|
|• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.|
|As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
Why You Should Apply
- Zero Liability Protection – You will not be held responsible in the event of unauthorized purchases.
- Embedded Microchip Protection – Your card has been enhanced with an embedded microchip that provides increased protection against fraud.
- Extended Warranty – Doubles the time on the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to one year on eligible purchases.
- Identity Theft Resolution – Helps you with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement should you become the victim of identity theft.
- Price Protection – Reimburses you the price difference on eligible items should you find a lower price within 60 days from the date of purchase when paying with your Mastercard.
- Easy Account Access – You may access your credit card account online at republicbank.com or by using our free Mobile Banking App for iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Republic Bank Mastercard Cash Rewards Credit Card has no annual fee and a nice bonus. This is a great credit card to have in your wallet, especially if you want to earn bonus points through the sign up offer.
Earn an easy $150 bonus after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Don’t wait any longer and sign up for the Republic Bank Mastercard Cash Rewards Credit Card today! If you’re interested in more posts like this, see our list of Republic Bank Promotions. Check out all the best credit card bonuses now!
(Visit Republic Bank for more details)
What’s the Competition?
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• $0 Annual Fee
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $150 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Disclaimer: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.