Available for business owners of Massachusetts at the Westwood location, Rockland Trust is offering a 1.25% APY when you open a Business Money Market Account by January 31, 2018. To earn this competitive rate, simply keep the account in good standing and deposit the appropriate amount. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.25% rate which has no maximum balance. Keep in mind that this rate is only valid for 180 days. You’ll also have access to features such as online banking, and more. It’s that easy. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available at the 670 High Street in Westwood, MA location.
Table of Contents
Rockland Trust Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Business Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: $999,999.99
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
Earn Rockland Trust Rates:
- Open a Business Money Market Account from Rockland Trust with a $25 opening deposit by January 31, 2018.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Keep in mind that this rate is only valid for 180 days.
- There is a $25,000 minimum and a $999,999.99 maximum amount!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25,000 – $999,999.99||1.25% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No Monthly Account Fee
- Free online banking
- Convenient access to your acounts
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Rockland Trust. When you open a Business Money Market Account you can earn a 1.25% APY! Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. You’ll also have access to your account anytime which is always nice. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. We love hearaing back from you, your feedback makes our site even better. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axox Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.