Find an updated list of Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 bonus referral promotion.
About Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU Promotions
In 1938, the Denver Police Department established Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union (RMLEFCU). Since then, they have maintained its original vision to serve Colorado law enforcement personnel and their families. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements then you should take a look at our own bank promotion page!
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 302075283
- Customer Service: 303-458-6660
|Eligibility: Membership in Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union is open to employees and retirees of select law enforcement agencies in the state of Colorado, including the State Police, the FBI, the Park Police, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and the Federal Police Service.
See current membership details
Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union does not offer the strongest CD and Savings Rates. That being said you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the offers below.
*For current residents of Colorado, you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU $150 Bonus
Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU is offering a $150 bonus when you refer a friend
- Account Type: Kasasa Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: Limit 1 account per social security number
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Does Not Expire)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Bonus
- When the Friend uses the Referrer’s link
- Opens a new Kasasa account
- Meets the account’s qualifications at least one time within 180 days of receiving initial Share Link
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance
- Free digital banking
- No Monthly Fee
- Both individuals are 18 years of age or older
- Friend must have no previous relationship with our credit union prior to opening a Kasasa account
- Must qualify twice within 180 days first auto qualification counts as one of the two
- At the credit union’s sole discretion, the bonus may change and / or be discontinued at any time
- No minimum balance is required to obtain either the Referrer bonus or the Friend bonus
You can receive a $150 bonus when you refer someone to Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU. Since this promotion provides a fantastic bonus as well as great features and service it is definitely something to be aware of. However I can only recommend it if it triggers a soft pull.
Feel free to comment below and let us know if we missed anything or if it triggers a sot pull! Your feed back help us keep you guys up to date on all the latest nationwide bank offers!
*Check back at this page for updated Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply