RTN Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Waltham and is the 10th largest credit union in the state of Massachusetts. It is also the 331st largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1945 and as of December of 2017, it had grown to 138 employees and 46,172 members at 15 locations. So it is great that Anyone Can Join, as long as you meet one of the requirements. Read on to find out what this credit union has to offer and all the ways to join!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
RTN Federal Credit Union Membership:
You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements below:
- Family Membership – If you are related to someone who already is an RTN member or eligible to be a member of the Credit Union.
- Employee Group – If you are employed by, retired from or have a family member that is working for or is retired from one of our employer groups. See if your company or organization on RTN Federal Credit Union’s list of Select Employer Groups.
- Affiliation Membership – Membership in any one of the organizations listed below qualifies you for RTN membership.
- Amesbury Carriage Museum
- Danvers Historical Society
- Greater Boston Sickle Cell Association, Inc.
- Gore Place
- Tewksbury Historical Society
- Waltham Historical Society
It’s great that you’re able to join even if you don’t live or work in the qualifying areas! And after your membership is processed, you will have access to all of RTN Federal Credit Union’s financial products and services. If you would like to see more options, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below. Also, check out our fully updated HMB list of Bank Bonuses!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply