Find the most recent Salal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $25 bonus if you open an account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Salal Credit Union Promotions
Salal Credit Union was originally founded in 1948 and was originally named Group Health Credit Union. They have helped thousands of their members manage their money. Salal Credit Union provides a full array of financial products and services, that include bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates.
- Availability: WA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
Salal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
Salal Credit Union is offering a $25 referral bonus when they open a new account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $25 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: WA
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- When your friend or family member opens a Salal checking account, both of you can receive a $25 cash reward.
- Download this form and completely fill out the Existing Member (Referrer) section so the bank can reward you for your referral.
- When a friend or family member is planning to become a Salal member by opening a new consumer checking account, give them this form to bring with them to any Salal branch.
- If your friend’s new account meets Salal’s eligibility requirements, you will both receive a $25 deposit into your respective accounts upon successfully completing the requirements of the program offer.
- At the time the reward is credited, the Referrer must be a member in good standing, as explained within the Salal Credit Union Membership & Account Agreement, and be a sole or joint owner of a qualified consumer checking, savings, or money market account.*
- The Referee must open a qualified consumer Salal checking account with a minimum deposit of $25, cannot be a current Salal member or have been a Salal member during the prior 6 months. The Referee must meet the requirements and qualifications for membership for a new Salal consumer checking account.
- *The following account types are not eligible to receive a Refer-a-Friend Program credit:
- Club, Estate, Guardianship, Minor Individual, Uniform Transfers to Minors Account, Trust, IOLTA and Individual Attorney Trust, Representative Payee, Partner Mortgage Program, or any Business Account.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- My Free Checking: None
- Direct Interest Checking: None
- 50+ Interest Checking: None
- Preferred Interest Checking: $8 (waived if balance remains above $2,500)
- Analyzed Business / Legal Services Checking: $15/month maintenance fee
- BUSINESS SAVINGS: None listed
- MONEY MARKET: None listed
Make sure you check out Salal Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
*Check back on this page for updated Salal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.