For residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York, Salisbury Bank is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Salisbury Bank to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account with Salisbury Bank. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Salisbury Bank Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CT, MA, NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Salisbury Bank Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new checking account with Salisbury Bank.
- Spread the word of Salisbury Bank to your friends and family members.
- Your referee must then open up a new checking account with Salisbury Bank.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Salisbury Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Salisbury Bank today to earn a $50 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Salisbury Bank to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account with Salisbury Bank. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 16.99%-27.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)