Available nationwide, Sallie Mae is offering up to a 1.75% APY with a Money Market account. Make the most out of your account without having to maintain balances or pay hidden fees. This rate is 18 times the national average, so you’ll save much more than other leading banks. With interest that’s compounded daily, your savings will add up in no time. See the offer table below if you are interested in this competitive offer!
Table of Contents
Sallie Mae Money Market Account:
|Sign Up:||Click On Offer Table Above|
|Account Type:||Money Market|
|Credit Inquiry:||Soft Pull|
|Direct Deposit Required:||None|
How to Receive Sallie Mae Rates:
- Open a Money Market account from Sallie Mae (see offer table above).
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn a 1.75% APY
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Minimum balances or maintenance fees are not required
- Make transfers and write checks
- Allowance of up to six withdrawals per month
- FDIC secures your funds up to the maximum amount
- Access your accounts online anytime
Check out this offer from Sallie Mae (see offer table above). When you open a Money Market account you can earn up to 1.75% APY! Take advantage of this offer and start your savings. You can conveniently manage your account online, make transfers, and write checks. It takes just minutes, so open an account today! Share your experience by commenting below for our readers. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|