“The smart, easy way to manage your money,” is with the Santander Student Value Checking Account! With its smart and easy features, enjoy no monthly maintenance fees, no minimum balance, fee-free international transfers and more.
Currently, they are even offering a free $25 bonus when you sign up with their student value account. Just open your account by March 31, 2019 and make 10 debit card purchases within 60 days of account opening. Read on if you’re interested in the Santander Student Value Checking Account!
• Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,700 branches
• No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
• Use the Chase Mobile® app to securely deposit checks with the snap of a photo.
• Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
• Students ages 18-24 can open an account online or at a Chase branch. 17-year-olds must open at a Chase branch.
- between 16 to 25 years old (with a legal guardian as co-owner for those under 18).
- Proof of enrollment in a college, university or other undergraduate-level school is required.
- No Monthly Maintenance fee & No Minimum Balance
- Wide Network + MoneyPass Networks ATMs: Access to over 3,000 branches and over 5,300 ATMs, transactions made within the network of 24,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide are free of charge.
- Mobile Banking: Make deposits, send transfers, and set customization alerts at your convenience from your phone or laptop.
- Apple Pay: Santander’s debit and credit card are compatible with Apple Pay, a simple and secure way to make purchases and send or receive money.
- Domestic non-Santander ATM: $2, Includes ATMs in Puerto Rico as well.
- International ATM: $6, Waived at Santander ATMs in Mexico
- Paper Statements: $3 Per statement.
- International Debit Card Transaction: 4%, For international cash withdrawal or purchase using your debit card.
- International ATM Card Transaction: 3%, For international cash withdrawal using your ATM card.
- Replacement Card: $30, Expedited.
- Insufficient Funds: $35, Per item returned on item paid (max 6 items per business day).
- Sustained Overdraft: $35, Applies to accounts in the red for 5 consecutive days.
If you’re interested in sending international transfer fee-free, check out the Santander Student Value Checking Account! They offer other benefits such as no monthly fees and no minimum balance as well.
If you’re an international student or know one who needs to send transfers home, then make sure to send them this post. Additionally, you can easily earn a $25 bonus when you complete a few requirements. Check out our Best Student Checking Accounts, here on HMB!
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.15% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|