Are you on the market for a cashback card? Before you look elsewhere, check out the Scotia Momentum® Mastercard® Credit Card! It offers 1% cashback on gas, groceries, drug store purchases and recurring bill payments. Unfortunately, this opportunity is only available in Canada only so if you qualify, take advantage of this as soon as possible.
This card is special and definitely worth checking out because of the no annual fee aspect. If you’re looking for a card that you could use everyday offers cash back, then definitely consider the Scotia Momentum® Mastercard® Credit Card. If this card interests you in the slightly, continue reading below!
Table of Contents
Scotia Momentum® Mastercard® Credit Card
- Earn 1% Cash back on all eligible gas station, grocery store, drug store purchases and recurring payments
- Earn 0.5% cash back on all other eligible purchases
- Enjoy a 7.99% introductory interest rate on all spend for the first six months when your new credit card account is opened by June 30, 2019.
- $500 Credit Limit
- No annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Get a Supplementary card: Add an additional supplementary card (an Authorized User card) to your Scotia Momentum Mastercard Credit Card Account. One account, multiple cards. No annual fee. Get an additional card for a friend or family member.
- Save time at the checkout: Whether you’re shopping in-store or online, your Mastercard contactless card is the quick, convenient and secure way to purchase everything on your list.
- Get Access to Exciting Experiences with Mastercard: As a Scotia Momentum Mastercard Credit Card cardholder, your card gives you access to handpicked experiences from Mastercard in cities around the world.
- Zero Liability Protection by Mastercard: Have peace of mind knowing that you are protected from theft and fraudulent use of your card.
- Mastercard Global Services: 24-hour access to Mastercard Global Service, a Mastercard support service that’s available every day of the year to help you if your card is lost or stolen.
- Save on Car rentals: As a Scotia Momentum Mastercard Cardholder, you can save up to 25% off base rates at participating AVIS locations and at participating Budget locations in Canada and the U.S. when you pay with your Scotia Momentum Mastercard Credit Card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are a Canadian citizen or are a permanent resident and looking for an everyday credit card, we found the perfect opportunity for you! The Scotia Momentum® Mastercard® Credit Card is currently offering 1% cashback on gas, groceries, drug store purchases and recurring bill payments.
On top of that, no annual fees will be charged. Remember to apply for the card as soon as possible! However, if this credit card promotion is not for you, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|