Looking for a new cashback credit card? If so, check out the Scotia Momentum® Visa Card! It offers up to 2% cashback on gas, groceries and recurring payments with an additional 1% cashback on all other eligible purchases. Keep in mind that this offer is only valid in Canada.
There is a low annual fee of $39 but it is justified by the many bonuses and benefits that this card has to offer. If you’re looking for an everyday card, then definitely consider the Scotia Momentum® Visa Card. Supposing that this card interests you in the slightest bit, continue reading on below!
Scotia Momentum® Visa Card
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible gas station, grocery store, drug store purchases and recurring payments.
- Earn an additional 1% return on all other eligible purchases.
- Enjoy a 2.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months when your new credit card account is opened by June 30, 2019.
- Purchase Security & Extended Warranty Protection: Most items purchased with your card are insured against theft, loss, or damage for 90 days from the purchase date and the manufacturer’s warranty is doubled for up to one year.
- $39 annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Quick pay. Save time in busy checkout lines when you pay with Visa payWave. Simply wave your card over the card reader and be on your way.
- Recurring payments. Get 2% cash back on subscriptions, telecommunication, insurance, gym memberships and other recurring monthly payments (a feature not offered by many other cashback rewards cards).
- Optional insurance coverage. Pay only $1.09 per $100 of the daily balance on your credit card account (plus any applicable sales tax) to receive conditional insurance coverage for a range of life events including disability, job loss, strike, critical illness or loss of life.
- Save on car rentals. Save up to 25% off at participating AVIS and Budget car rental locations in Canada and the U.S. when you pay with your Scotia Momentum Visa Card.
- World class service. Reach out to customer service 24/7 by calling the number on the back of your card. You can use this service to report cards missing or stolen, request additional cards, file complaints or resolve issues by speaking directly to an agent.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are looking for a new everyday credit card that gives you a solid return on your purchases, we found the perfect card for you! The Scotia Momentum® Visa Card will allow the cardholder to earn up to 2% cash back on basic and recurring purchases.
Unfortunately, there is a small annual fee of $39 that you have to look out for. Apply for the card as soon as possible! However, we understand that this card isn’t meant for everyone, so be sure to check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|