DIY investment research can be a difficult task for some, despite how much information and analyses are available online. You will nee to go through all the sources, vet the investment thesis, and form your own opinion. Too often, will you find a lot of information that is unfortunately lacking in actionable intelligence.
That is where Seeking Alpha comes in. They are a platform where their members can discover new investing ideas, read in-depth analyses by bulls and bears, discuss the latest news, and access professional-grade tools. Basically, they have everything you need to make fully-informed investment decisions. Continue reading to learn more about this platform.
See the best investment promotions here
Seeking Alpha Premium Free Trial Available
Being the world’s largest crowdsourced investment community, Seeking Alpha provides extensive research on stocks and other assets, while also empowering you to make more informed investment decisions via fundamental analysis tools, market data, reliable news, and crowdsourced debates. Features available to all Seeking Alpha members include:
- Stock ideas. Choose from a variety of themes, like long ideas, IPO analysis, quick picks, editor picks, and much more.
- Portfolios. Create your own portfolios of watchlist stocks to get a custom feed of content, with email or text notifications.
- Strategies. Use a variety of tools to gather ideas and apply your own methodologies to equity and options trades.
- Podcasts. Choose from eight different Seeking Alpha investing podcasts. Some cover daily market news while others focus on specific themes, such as trading stocks or investing in ETFs.
- 15 daily newsletters. Each with a different theme, like the morning market headlines and focused sectors.
- Marketplace. Subscribe to your choice of over 150 third-party services offered by Seeking Alpha contributors. Topics cover income strategies capturing dividends, high-yield bonds, REITs and much more.
Members who upgrade to a paid subscription will also benefit from:
- Quant ratings. Each stock is graded between 1 (very bearish) to 5 (very bullish) based on Value, Growth, Profitability, Momentum, and Revisions, using the stock’s historical performance metrics as well as data from other stocks in the same sector.
- Screener. Discover new stock investment ideas with fully-customizable screens that can be filtered by sector, industry, market cap, dividend yield, growth, value and more. You can even filter by Quant rating.
- Compare tool. Compare up to six stocks across industries and sectors.
- Financial statements. Review past income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements for every stock.
(Click the button to learn more about Seeking Alpha)
Seeking Alpha Plans & Pricing
Seeking Alpha offers three subscriptions plans:
|$0/month||$19.99* or $29.99/month||$199.99* or $299.99/month|
|—||14-Day Free Trial||14-Day Free Trial|
Seeking Alpha Basic
With a Basic membership, you get:
- Stock analysis email alerts
- Real-time news updates
- Investing newlsetters
- Access to stock prices & charts
- Wall Street Ratings for every stock
- Limited access to in-depth news & analysis
Seeking Alpha Premium
Premium members enjoy all Basic benefits, plus:
- Unlimited access to Premium content
- Seeking Alpha Author Ratings
- Seeking Alpha Author Performance
- Stock Quant Ratings
- Stock Dividend Grades
Seeking Alpha Pro
Pro members enjoy all Premium features, plus:
- Top Ideas
- PRO content & newsletters
- Short ideas portal
- Idea screener/filter
- VIP Service
- No ads
Seeking Alpha Limitations
Before you sign up for Seeking Alpha membership, keep in mind the following:
- There is so much data and analysis that it can easily get overwhelming, especially if you’re a casual investor.
- You’ll find in the free articles that some contributors take the opportunity to push their third-party service in the Marketplace.
- The paid subscriptions aren’t cheap. Take advantage of the free trial to make sure Seeking Alpha Premium or Pro is worth it for you.
Seeking Alpha is a good fit for swing traders, active investors, and intraday traders, who rely on fundamental research and tools. The in-depth articles are insightful, as well as much of the commentary from the community. Members also have exclusive tools at their fingertips, like advanced tracking, charting, data visualization, and much more. For more deals like this, check out our list of stock broker promotions.
(Click the link above to learn more)
Leave a Reply