If you are a professional in law enforcement, firefighting, or EMT in California, then today just might be your lucky day! SF Police Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus by December 31, 2018!
To get the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of SF Police CU to your friends and family members. Once your referee opens up a new checking account, you will earn $25 bonus! Not only will you be eligible for the offer, but you’ll also have access to features such as surcharge-free ATM’s, free account access, mobile banking, and much more.
If you enjoy all the great services SF Police Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: SFPCU serves professionals in law enforcement, firefighting, and EMT agencies in California and beyond. For Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
SF Police Credit Union Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- SF Police Credit Union PDF
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Global ATM Checking, SFPCU Checking, Business Checking, Balance Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $10.
- Additional Requirements: You must be a new member of this Credit Union in order to qualify.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn SF Police CU Bonus
- Refer a family member or eligible co-worker and you will each receive $25 when they join SF Police Credit Union.
- Once all the qualifications are met, you will receive the $25 bonus.
- Become an eligible member and open up a qualifying account by December 31, 2018
- SFPCU will pay the $25 opening deposit in the savings account required to establish membership.
- Plus, your referral will get to earn up to $115 if they open an SFPCU Global ATM Checking account.
- $25 deposit at account opening
- $25 for opening a new Platinum Visa credit card
- $65 for opening a Checking account with $200 monthly direct deposit
- The bonus will be deposited into the new checking account within 60 business days after meeting the direct deposit requirement.
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a SF Police Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit.
Join SF Police Credit Union today to earn a generous bonus this holiday season! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of SF Police CU to your friends and family members. Once your friend opens up a new checking account, you will earn a $25 Bonus! Leave us a comment down below if you have any experiences with this bank or if you know if this is a hard or soft pull. Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
Leave a Reply