South Bay Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus if you refer a family member or friend and they open a checking account. To fully qualify, simply have your referral open a new account with a debit card as well as choosing two of the following: direct deposit, SBCU credit card, E-statement or bill pay.
Once your referral has chosen the features and met all the requirements, you will be able to earn the bonus! Additionally, your referral will have access to a selection of account features.
If you would like to take advantage of this promotion, be sure to apply today. Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: This offer is available to those who would like to enhance their employee benefits as a Community Business Partner with South Bay Credit Union.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
South Bay Credit Union $50 Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- South Bay Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn South Bay CU Bonus
- Fill out the form from the link.
- Tell your employees about the benefits of opening an account with SBCU!
- Open an account with South Bay Credit Union
- Mention this referral offer when opening your account.
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a South Bay Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
South Bay Credit Union is offering a $50 referral bonus if you refer an employee and they open an account. South Bay Credit Union offers a ton of benefits those employers looking to better their company’s finances with this generous promotion
However, if you are not interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account