At the moment, members of Bank at Work are eligible to earn an extra $100 bonus when they open a checking account with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
About South Carolina FCU Promotions
South Carolina FCU opened their doors in 1936 for Navy Shipyard workers in Charleston but has proudly expanded their services to 20 financial centers across South Carolina. But even if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: You are eligible for membership if you live, work, worship or attend school in one of the counties such as Charleston, Dorchester, Berkeley, and Calhoun. For the complete list of eligible counties, please see the Full Membership Requirements.|
In order to join South Carolina FCU you are required to open a Share Savings Account with a $10 minimum deposit. However, while you can earn interest with this account we suggest you compare it to some other accounts from our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
Please continue reading to find out more about South Carolina Federal Credit Union promotions.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
South Carolina FCU $100 Checking Bonus
Members of Bank at Work are eligible to earn a $100 bonus when opening a qualifying checking account with direct deposit.
- Account Type: Premium Checking, Simple Checking, Self-Service Checking, Simple Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0- $10, See below
- Household Limit: Unknown
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Bank at Work Members Only)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BBVA Free Checking & Savings ($250 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a qualifying checking account from South Carolina Federal Credit Union.
- Keep in mind to check with your employer to see if they are participating in the “Bank at work” program.
- Set up direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- Up to $500 Mortgage Credit
- Fee-Free Premium Checking
- Free ATM usage oversees
- Discounted loan rates for Vehicles
- Premium customer service
- Free personalized debit card
- Debit Card UChoose Rewards®
- Earn Dividends (Qualifying Accounts Only)
- Premium Share Certificates
- $20 Safe Deposit Box
- Premium Checking: Avoid the $10 fee by maintaining an average daily balance of at least $2,500 or have at least $5,000 in your combined share accounts at the end of the month.
- Simple Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Self-Service Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Simple Checking: Avoid the $5 fee by meeting any of the requirements such as maintaining an average daily balance of at least $1,000, having a direct deposit of at least $250, having 10 debit card transactions, having the end of the month balance be at least $10,000, or being 25 years and younger.
- Existing South Carolina Federal checking account ownership or joint checking account relationships with direct deposit are excluded from this offer.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Membership qualifications apply.
- Savings account is required with $10 minimum deposit.
- Premium Checking dividend rates, quoted as Annual Percentage Yields (APY): 0.05% APY (balance of $2,500–$9,999.99), 0.10% APY (balance of $10,000 or more).
- APY accurate as of date of publication, and subject to change.
The only offer available is exclusive to Bank at Work members, which makes it less likely you may be eligible. However, if you are I would definitely consider applying for this simple offer.
Also, if you have experience using South Carolina FCU, please leave us a comment below. When you give us feedback, it helps improve the site for other readers.
*Check back at this page for updated South Carolina Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|