Find an updated list of Southside Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About Southside Bank Promotions
Welcome to Southside, a Texas community bank—not just in name, but in philosophy. They are headquartered in Tyler and operate 60 branches in East, North, Central and Southeast Texas. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: Multiple
- Customer Service: 877-639-3511
While they have a generous $200 bonus, Southside Bank doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the $200 offer below.
Southside Bank $200 Referral Bonus
Southside Bank is offering a $200 bonus to new members when you open a new checking account!
- Account Type: Prime Checking, Classic Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires January 13, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $200 Referral Bonus
- Open a Prime Checking or Classic Checking account at their Kingwood location or use promo code “Kingwood” if applying online.
- Requires a $50 minimum opening deposit and direct deposit.
- You must have at least one direct deposit of $200 or greater post to your account within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Online Banking w/ Bill Pay
- Advantage Check Card
- Overdraft Privilege
- Check Handling
- Prime Checking: Waive the $6 fee by having a direct deposit, making 10 debit card transactions post to the account, maintaining a $750 average balance, OR having a $2,500 in relationship balances.
- Classic Checking: $5, reduce it by $1 with e-Statement – reduce it by 10¢ every time you use your debit card for purchases.
- The bonus will be deposited into your new account within 30 business days after your initial direct deposit has posted to your account.
- Limit one checking account-related bonus per household.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Account openings are subject to bank approval.
Southside Bank offers great promotions for you to earn money over time. They also offer online and digital banking, so you’ll be able to access your money anywhere at anytime! You can have peace of mind knowing your money is insured by the FDIC.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Southside Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply