The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Card currently offers 40,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months with this referral promotion. This card is perfect for frequent flyers of Southwest Airlines.
It comes with a $99 annual fee that is not waived the first year. Cardholders can earn 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partners purchases. Plus, 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. If you’re interested, read on to find out more about this offer.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Features
- Earn 40,000 points when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 month
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partners purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary
- Points don’t expire as long as your card account is open
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad
- $99 annual fee
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
With Southwest Airlines, you’ll be happy to know that there are no blackout dates or seat restrictions when you redeem with points, up to 2 bags can fly for free, and there are no change fees. Enjoy this referral bonus when you apply for a Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Card today and get all the benefits Southwest has to offer. However, if you don’t fly with Southwest enough, to offset the $99 annual fee, check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses we’ve found to get the one that best suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee