***No longer available***
Residents of California can take advantage of State Bank of India promotions, bonuses and offers today.
Their typical bonus offers ranges from $100, $200 all the way up to $300 in promotional values.
Table of Contents
About State Bank of India Promotions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, State Bank of India (California) has been serving its community since 1982. With a vast array of products from industry leading CD Rates to Money Market Rates, you are able to get the best service and care the bank has to offer. If you are interested, definitely head on over to one of their 8 branches in California or compare to our bank promotions table today.
I’ll review the current State Bank of India offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
State Bank of India $150 Bonus
For residents of California, State Bank of India is offering a $150 bonus when you open a Signature Checking account for a limited time.
- Account Type: Signature Checking
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000 with a Visa or Mastercard.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $18, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: If your account is closed before the credit is applied, you will forfeit the $150 bonus.
(No expiration date listed)
I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Open a Signature Checking account from State Bank of India with a $100 minimum deposit.
- Complete the following requirements for 3 consecutive months within 5 months of account opening:
- Set up and receive a monthly direct deposit of $500 or more.
- Make at least 2 or more Point-of-sale debit card transactions.
- Enroll in e-Statements and the Consumer Online Banking Service.
- Then the $150 bonus will be deposited into your account after 150 days.
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Debit Card (Not available to Remittance Registration Checking Account)
- People Pay (P2P)
- Check Imaging (Not available to Remittance Registration Checking Account)
- Signature Checking: Waive the $18 monthly fee by completing either of the following:
- Have a minimum Daily Balance of $2,000 OR
- Have a combined Daily Balance of $7,500 in consumer linked checking or savings deposit accounts
- Reward credit is available to new consumer customers only.
- A new consumer customer is defined as an individual who has not maintained an account with State Bank of India (California) within the past 90 days.
- Consumers can only receive one reward credit every two years from the date of the initial account was closed.
The current promotion from State Bank of India triggers a soft pull as well as being chexsystem sensitive. With easy to meet requirements and a generous bonus, I would definitely suggest you apply for the promotion today.
Additionally, feel free to comment below and let us know how your experience went with the bank.
*Check back at this page for updated State Bank of India promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.